Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sweet Dreams Of Second Life

So as our readers will know, we here at PWS really appreciate and encourage the phenomenon that is Second Life. We believe that it is incredibly important - no! - essential that we as mankind cultivate this metaverse. Throw away your books! Rid yourself of cars, phones, food, clothes! Your "everyday rules" no longer apply here. And if you try to enforce them, well I can't hear you because I'm in Second Life, baby. Where the hell are you?

*Editor's Note: the creator of this little video also sang the theme song herself. She produced it with one of those Karoake stands at the mall. To really hear the fine nuances of her voice, I recommend the Bose headset.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is by far the most insane thing I've seen in my life. But seeing as I do dream about silly characters, doing funny dances, I guess I'm a second lifer. Where do I sign up!?

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is frigging disturbing... wow. i'm personally pissed that they included minnie mouse in that thing. she should not be tainted with this crap.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do all second lifers have fake boobs? If so, can I register?

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home