Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Back to Basics

Lest any of you think CK and I are totally selling out, I wanted to bring things b ack to what we do best. Making fun of our parents' interesting, bizarre and somewhat troubling email correspondence.

Here's a great one from my Dad, once again, please read carefully!





Hola hijos,

I started this Monday night and am almost done, but
wanted to send it to you.

I photographed it in Guanacaste a few months back. It
is a cuatamundi or pisote as it is called here. It is
a close relative of the racoon on its mother's side.


Love,

Dad


Editor's note: I'm only doing this crap until I figure out how to make more money on this. Whatever those paying people want me to write about, I'll do it. I just need to know what they want me to say. Call me the "hired gun" of the blogosphere. Do it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit - it's a pretty good badger.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to check out my blog about paid surveys online.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home