Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mom Knows Best

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be featured as a guest blogger on PWS. In the spirit of celebrating all things mom, I share this email beauty from my mom on the importance of changing your bathroom light...what would we do without moms!

"Just a short word about your bathroom light.
I am concerned about your safety in the SHOWER; such as shaving your legs, stepping on something and slipping on something in the dark, etc.(and you may not have thought about this) I understand if you don't want your landlord to be in your apt. without you. But he will loan you the ladder to change the bulb or just ask him to change the bulb when you are home and he'll just go into the bathroom.
(Putting your mascara on your eyebrows instead of your eye lashes , putting your contacts up your nose instead of in your eyes, and brushing your ear instead of your teeth are not the big issues here)!!!!
Please do this for me. I know it seems little to you, but your safety is my main concern."

I love you more than you know,XOXOXO
ma

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D - I think our Moms are related! Or maybe... We're related???

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god. putting your contacts up your NOSE? i think you'd need to be more than just in the dark to do that one.

brilliant.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't tell me you've never put your contact up your nose by mistake before?!?

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh lordy, this one is the best

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home