Thursday, October 05, 2006

You have no idea.

So the below Mom emails are really flipping funny, but I'm about to get the party started from the West Coast with an email from my DAD. Who said Dad's can't be totally crazy in their own right? PS: This is definitely - just the beginning. Lots more of this crazy sauce to come.

Editor's Recommendation: Read slowly, so you don't miss ANY words.

###

Hola toots,

What's new? Haven't heard from you for awhile. How is
the new position? Tell me about it and what is going
on.

Did you get my bunny painting?

Need some coffee? If so, will send a bunch this week.
Ask Meathead as well. He tells me he is the boss, he
wears the pants in his relationship, but I don't think
so. Give me the scoop.


Love,

Dad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will your dad adopt me?

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home