Thursday, October 05, 2006

One More for the Road...

D and I have decided that it is officially "Mom Email Week". So if you have a good one, please post it to the comments section -OR- sign up to be a guest PWS blogger. Yes, it is a selective process (we need a resume, blood and urine test, two references and a credit check) but the end result is more than worth it. You'll also receive a limited edition PWS sticker to show off to all your friends.

###

Subject: Guess WHAT!*

BTW,...I REALLY hope that your Drivers License turned up? Any news! I hope you're not getting my gene?

I remember backpacking with your Daddy when we were young. He literally starting tying things to me with parachute cord, so that I wouldn't lose them. I remember one time, getting up from a stream where I'd been cleaning his fresh trout. As I walked away an open Swiss Army knife I'd forgotten, swung into my boot toe, blade first! It was an EXCITING moment! :(

Love U 2 Pieces,

Moo

*Please note, this email has been cut due to extreme length.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My moms emails start flowing in around noon...I'll post the as soon as I get them.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home