Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Man, I'm bored of SJ already. I mean this blog.

So, I get a lot of reader questions two of which that keep cropping up again and again: "CK, what do you do all day?" - and - "Why did you decide to once again add meaning to my life and resurrect PWS?" And man, I have to say, those are GOOD questions. Two real stumpers if you ask me - and well, you did! Let me take a stab at these:

One thing I do is IM with SJ a lot. A few of you know that we've been separated for over a year now. It was really hard at first, but we had to do it to for the kids. We have 8. Angelina and Brad have nothing on us. And by 8 kids, I actually mean breath mints. It's pretty much the same thing. Give or take. Anyhoo, we IM and sometimes we talk on the phone and pretend it's a conference call but it's really not (Far left: SJ on the phone. Chatterbox!). We're just gabbing about our weekend or what we're going to eat for lunch or who looks cuter today (usually me). Other times I shop on-line and sometimes I like to look like I'm reading the paper, but I'm actually resting my eyes. They get SUPER tired sometimes!

Right now things are pretty busy though. SJ and I have been put in charge of a pretty sweet assignment. Not sure who assigned us that project (and together!) but man! I don't want to say they were sleeping at the wheel, but they were sleeping at the wheel, right??? Yeah, so we have a lot of free time on our hand so decided to start up PWS again. It's as simple as that my friends. 1,2,3 = P,W,S.

Now who wants to get me a hot dog? Mama's hungry.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a) I look good (for my age), 2) I love working with you again because we're so creative together, and 9) you're eating ALOT right now.

PS: Does anyone else read this blog or is this just a glorified IM conversation for us?
PPS: Did you ever see a humpback whale in person?!??! If yes, was it cool? If no, do you want to!?

5:20 PM  
Blogger pastywhitesugar said...

1) you're a jerk
iv) when we get together magic happens. For real. SJ can pull a rabbit out of a hat and I'm really good at card tricks.
g) I have low blood sugar, OK???

PS: Do you have a crush on someone??? If so, who? If not, who do you want to marry?? Write it in a note and pass it to me!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

19) I know, dude. I just said I SUCK in the most recent post. God sometimes I just hate you.
f) I now prfer to pull a baby lemur out of my hat (more because they're easier to put in a backpack - they don't fidget) but yes, I can pull a rabit out of a hat. For the RIGHT PRICE! (See our post on Google Ad words)
III) got it.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: another reason i suck: i can't spell rabbit. see above.

5:27 PM  
Blogger pastywhitesugar said...

pps: another reason is you make fun of what your alleged best friend wear's to bed.

bith.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alleged? does that mean gay?

5:30 PM  
Blogger pastywhitesugar said...

No, that means "top"

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: when seeing the number of comments for this post, you'd almost think we a) either had an audience for this blog or 7) we had good spammers.

instead, its you and me being idiotic. biiig surprise!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home