Wednesday, January 24, 2007



Jesus Walks
And Poses in a 2L Leather Jacket


When I opened up this week's Fortune, I fainted. For real. Then I woke up. Looked at Fortune again and fainted a-gain. So I'm taking a break from looking at Fortune because there's a nasty bruise forming on my forehead and I think I popped a blood vessel in my eye but that's besides the point. The point is there is a full page spread of The Phillip Rossedale in a leather jacket wearing True Religion jeans. SO HOT. Oh man. Did someone just turn up the thermostat? Phew. But guys, it gets even better. I know, right? HOW could it get better. Well basically because it's Christmas, my birthday, Easter and the Second Coming all wrapped up with one beautiful bow and a cherry on top: there is also a picture of his avatar. In chaps. Dammit. I just fainted again.



This one's going into the private collection if you know what I mean.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where may one find one of those jeans with the bright colors on the crotch?

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**Leather Fragrance**

We have created the most nature identical leather fragrance available anywhere in the World !

Brings back the new leather smell to your car's interior.

Long lasting fragrance
Non-staining formulation
Safe & easy to use
Suitable for use in car & home

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home