Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Don't Call it a Comeback (Because let's be honest, we'll probably get bored again and stop writing after 3 posts)

OK, let's see who's paying attention here because just like any good celebrity, or not so good (Gary Busey I'm talking to you), we're on the comeback tour. Let me break it down for you. That means we're going to be bigger (I just ate a slice of pizza AND a panini. OK and some leftover apple turnover things I found in the communal fridge); better (I'm taking lanyard making classes at the Y. Advanced Lanyard Making. Ahem) and my bitches, we're going to be BRINGING IT even harder than before! That's right. The Register has NUTTIN on us! Gawker move the F over. ValleyWag - well no one reads you anways so you don't really count.

So all I can say loyal readers (Sean M. we know you check weekly) is buckle up because baby, we're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home