Monday, December 04, 2006

One More for the Road...

And just because we've been really bad about posting, here's a bonus round! This one is from my very own - Enjoy!

#


Hi Sweetheart -

Sorry to bother you while you're so busy, but I need your fashion advice.

As you know I WAS going to wear that Peggy Jennings dress that I got last year, to the Christmas Ball on Sat. HOWEVER, your Mom has been eating candy and chocolates almost nightly since Halloween…. I tried on that dress about 3 weeks ago and it fit better than ever. BUT then I tried it on again and it is really REALLY snug in the middle. The hips and legs are fine…but my middle has thickened up! I'm so mad at myself.

So I ran out and bought another dress last night. It is also a Peggy Jennings marked down from $1,375 to $260. This one is a flat black cocktail dress with a halter design. The back is bare to just below the wings in the back. So its not really low, but does show my upper back, shoulders and a bit of neckline.

So, do you think I should buy something else or what? Also, can I wear shiny black satin shoes with a flat black dress?

Love MOO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back PWS! Great to see the mom emails that I have missed so much!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home