Friday, December 22, 2006

Ho! Ho! Ho! Succaaaaaaaaaas




So, due to popular demand, PWS has finally caved in and agreed to give you all a taste of that sweet, sweet sugar you crave - our incredible writing talents and superior wit - before we close out the year that was 2006. Since SJ is living it up in Europa, doing god knows what(actually, I have a pretty good idea...) that leaves me, CK-extraordinaire, to give you a dose of that PWS action you've been missing.

Let's see, where do I start? How about the things I am grateful for in 2006 shall I? OK. Let's do this.

1) Leopard Pendants: Some people hate, I say hot. Here's to the fashion trend of '06 huge gold, growling leopard pendants and black turtlenecks. A true classic - one I just can't see fading.
2) Stef O. and Kristin M.: In with the new, out with the old. Or in this case in with THE MAVERICK and out with Molsen. To two bad ass mother fuckers that make me smile, wince, cry a little every single goddamn day. Especially when you badger me day in and day out to post. WELL HERE IT IS! HAPPY NOW? (Love you)
3) Margaritas: Self-explanatory. Although I think 2007 may be the year of the Sidecar.
4) YOU - OK, it's a rip-off from Time Magazine, but honestly? Where would SJ and I be if it wasn't for all of our loyal PWS readers? We'd probably be promoted or have gotten a raise or maybe I would have a boyfriend because we would have been concentrating on our jobs and our social lives instead of you freaks. But that's all relative.
5) and what's the number one thing I'm grateful for? OK, technically it's #5 but I had to get some anticipation going - why SJ, of course. Duh. Why? BECAUSE IM OBSESSED WITH HER. Not in a crazy, weird way but just I really like her and think about her pretty much every single minute type of way. SJ - I love you. Why don't you return my calls? Or my faxes?

Awkward...

OK, Happy Holidays my friends - Looking forward to many more postings and 2L extravaganzas in 2007!

Holla!

SJ & CK

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know there's been a lot of hype for 2007 already, but I'm kind of ready for 2008

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and thanks for the metaverse...see you in 2007!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home