Monday, December 04, 2006

We're Back With What We Do BEST (no it's not drinking or being really ridiculously fun - although it could be)

Hello again PastyWhiteSugar readers far and wide! And by far and wide I mean the girl sitting across from me (Hi Kristin!). Apologies for the lack of postings these past 2 weeks. I know it's hard to believe, but SJ and I were REALLY busy. Really busy slacking off - ha! Anyhow, on that note, while we're getting back into the swing of things, we've enlisted a regular PWS guest blogger - Diane - to share some of her very best Mom emails. We know you guys just can't get enough!

#

Subject: Shrimp

Dearest Di,

I heard through the New York mother grapevine some bad Shrimp or fish is going around NY.
Soooooo please eat other things, such as meat and chicken and pork(very well done)!!!!
I don't know, but be careful. IBe aware.

----Your, cousin Audrey got food poisoning last weekend and some other symptoms of headache and eye trouble during the week??? (Grandma told me, Aunt Marlene told Grandma)

Hope you are enjoying the Blue dress. It was always one of my favorites and I'm so happy my daughter(my best friend, also) is enjoying it.

I love you more than you know,ma

#

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom is so plugged into the ny scene, i mean, she knows about stuff before it even happens! love the props...

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home