Tuesday, November 14, 2006


QUICK! Who's Going to Conquer Second Life Next?

I know! I know! I'm told by a highly informative Second Lifer (Peggy Boo Boo?? Maaaaaaaaaaybe. I never reveal my sources. Unless you give me $5. OK, $1.50 and a diet coke) that not one but TWO certain someones are set to trot out in the metaverse. Who you ask... Weeeeeeeeell, you're in luck. I've had two Sidecars and A CORN DOG so I'm in a pretty awesome mood. It's none other than Anna Wintour and Mickey Mouse! You think I'm lying? Well I'm freakin' not. I'm told that it's basically "inevitable". And when people use big words like that, you have to believe them. Big words and wave their hands around real fast so you get confused and go "booga booga booga"!!!!

Someone looks pretty stoked about going to the Metaverse...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the "metaverse"? I'm so curious...

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home