Monday, November 06, 2006

WEEKEND ROUNDUP

What were you're favorite metaverse-travelling, pegasus-loving bloggers up to this weekend? Great question!

Let's start with the fact that I took what felt like a really long run through the Mission on Sunday, with...my PWS t-shirt on! What's that? Old-school advertising baby, because if we don't pump up the numbers of *real* people reading this crap, we're doomed. Transe dancing, winged leather-daddies don't pay all the bills, if you know what I'm saying.

A highlight for me during the run was when I stopped to buy coffee. (That's the kind of runner I am, baby!) Anyhow, the "hip" crowd at Ritual Coffee didn't seem to like my t-shirt. The only reason I say that is that they glared at me, pretty openly. Like, about 10 at once. If I could bottle their faces and sell it, I would. You know why? Alot of people would buy it, that's why. Because it was really FUNNY.

What else happened this weekend? Well, first let me say, PWS is still important to me, but something happened this weekend. I became obsessed with football. Why? Because I went to the 49ers game (first football game ever). Well, they had everything from blue angels to a full-field-sized American flag, to people with face paint on (including me, of course). Anyhow, all I can say is that football gives Second Life something to live up to. Especially this (the below), who happened to be AT THE GAME. I LOVE FOOTBALL!



Oh and as to what CK was up to, she just drank alot of booze.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nothing really out of the ordinary for me. But I did see Borat. I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Belle and Ferdinand (Cornelius too!) said...

Ferdinand sat on my head (Belle).

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home