Monday, October 02, 2006
















I'm starting something new on pasty white, not just because this blog is less than a month old and it has no continuous updates or readership, but more because I'm stranded writing a powerpoint and am less than happy.

what i am is baffled. i'm baffled by one thing: the images that people create and put online, only for me to find as i look for jazzy clip art.

wtf? here's a selection - you tell me what to think. clearly, this project not stopping with this post. i think i might even start a non-profit completely dedicated to scouring the world wide web for these glorious artifacts. watch me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean "no continuous readership"?????? You're crazy! I check out PWS EVERY day in hopes that there is an updated post. Every. Single. Day.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home