Things that John from HiDive says that he really shouldn't say:
- Want a shot of tequila, little girl? (At 12 pm)
- You're here! We were just talking about you! (Points to DVD "Daughter of Frankenstein" and smiles)
- You want a little cookie, little girl?
- I'll give you a little splash of something. I'll put it in a little glass for you, because that way I don't (whispers) have to charge you.
- Hi Sugar, Bye Sugar, Where you been, Sugar?
- Bonus: (From his colleague): "Whiskey, whiskey, whiskey! I drank so much of it last night, I started to think to myself, oh no, you're bad. You're doing it all over again."
Is it just me or do these things seem off for a lunch time visit?