Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Meet Juan


So, SJ and I always get asked: "How do you come up with such great and compelling story ideas?" Well, obviously our incredible smarts have something to do with it as well as our nose for news, but like any talented artist, we have a muse - Someone who gets our creative juices bubbling and our pens a-racing. Someone who guides us to the true innovative BRILLIANCE that is PWS.

This man, this force, his name is Juan and I'd like you to meet him.

Oh look! Here he is out in San Francisco at Oracle OpenWorld spreading the PWS message: Thakrostenicul. What does that mean? I have no fucking clue. But who am I to question Juan? I'm not. He's a master. A genius if you will. And whatever he writes on that poster board of his, well, let me tell you, it's what dreams are made of. Dreams and pretty awesome pyschopaths who wear one bitchin pair of Oakleys.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't my boyfriend hot??

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tit

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

juan? dude, that's frank chu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Chu

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home