Thursday, September 21, 2006

Get Excited San Francisco - Because Here I Come!

Oh baby! I'm coming out to the City by the Bay next week and you know what that means? Yeah, I don't really know either. All I know is that I'm staying at the sweet Hilton in the Financial District in a suite with two double beds, and *FREE* all American breakfast for deux every single god damn morning. Me and my packable, travelable midget will be well looked after. He usually works up quite an appetite after practicing his moves.

1 Comments:

Blogger pastywhitesugar said...

This post makes me happy and sad.

Happy because it is the most brilliant thing I have ever seen in my 27 years, and sad because no one seems to think it necessitates a comment, even a mere "thank you" to CK, who as proven here today, is one to watch.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home