Monday, September 18, 2006


Question.

How much is a cobbler supposed to charge? I just took in two pairs of shoes to get re-soled and re-heeled (my tan Michael Kors with the tortoise shell heel and my sling back Michael Kors with the leather tip. I know you wanted to know, but were afraid to ask). Anyhow, guess how much it cost me? Just GUESS. $93.00. Is that normal? Because I think it's insane. But I guess that would make me insane because I paid it. Stupid cobblers. Although. $93.00 for two pairs of shoes. Hmmm. Maybe I'm in the wrong profession...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed, that's insanely high, pasty. question though - do you think he jacked up the price b/c they were michael kors? would he have charged you that much, say, for Nine West shoes?

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home